February 19, 2011

Outfit of the Day : Camel Cape'N










The minute I saw this cape online, I knew I have to get it ASAP !
After going from Avenues to Marina and finally Avenues again finally I got my hands on it cause before they only had the black one but the camel color got sold quickly. Mum loved it and stole it once , hehe !
Anyways its a very versatile piece I mixed and matched it with so many different combinations which always been a succes ! So tell me what do you think?

Cape: Zara
Top: H&M
Pants: TopShop
Necklace & Rings: F21
Belt: Random purchase from London
Shoes: Uterqüe
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. love the outfit mashalllah, soooo elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, love the cape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!
    Love the cape!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the cape! When I first saw it at Zara I didn't buy it thinking that it won't get cold enough to wear it! :\ But fortunately I've found another lighter version at Vanessa Bruno..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cape! It's one of my favorites. Love how you put the whole thing together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3ajeeb il cape mashalaah , 3aleech nil3afia :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job :) i’m not good in mixing-.-!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is amazing! Love it, love it. WOuld you like to follow eachother? That way we can keep in touch :)

    -Grace

    http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thnx all !
    Confashions:
    its not really that heavy its more of a look than a heavy cape :P

    Grace:
    I did ;)

    ReplyDelete

Designer Sale now up to 75% off! Shop the brands you know and love at Moda Operandi!

Instagram

© LadyB WonderLand | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig